Refill Toner Bottle
FULL PICTORIAL INSTRUCTIONS SENT
1) Take a screwdriver and remove the small screws holding end cap in place
2) Remove end cap gently - there are gears underneath which can fall off.
3) Use a flat head screwdriver to pop out the large plastic filler plug
3) Remove any residual toner left in the cartridge before adding new powder
5) Use filler Spout
/ Funnel into the filler hole.
6) Shake the toner bottle vigorously (This makes the powder flow like
7) Uncap the bottle
and pour into the filler hole)
8) Fill the cartridge with about 50% of our toner bottle - do not use it all
as this will overfill
9) Recap the bottle.
10) Fit the refilled cartridge back into the printer
Stowmill Stow Galashiels TD1 2RB
Established in 1997
All Brand Names & Trademarks are acknowledged | E&OE Prices may vary