(Please note that refilling is a practical task
requiring some tools & practical skills)
1) Using the "Hole Making Tool" make a hole into the Cartridge Toner Hopper
at the position shown in the instructions
2) Empty out all old toner by shaking it out into a bin / bag - seal and
3) Fit the filler Spout / Funnel onto the top of the bottle and cap it.
4) Shake the toner bottle vigorously (This makes the powder flow like
5) Uncap the bottle and insert the filler spout into the hole made in step
6) After the bottle contents have transferred into the Toner cartridge
remove the filler spout and recap the bottle.
7) Using gaffer tape or the plug supplied seal the hole made in cartridge to
8) Fit the chip - if the Old one has expired
9) Fit the refilled cartridge back into the printer