FULL PICTORIAL INSTRUCTIONS SENT
1) Take a screwdriver and remove the small screws holding end cap in place
2) Remove end cap gently - there are gears underneath which can fall off.
3) Use a flat head screwdriver to pop out the large plastic filler plug
3) Remove any residual toner left in the cartridge before adding new powder
5) Fit the filler Spout / Funnel onto the top of the bottle and cap it.
6) Shake the toner bottle vigorously (This makes the powder flow like
7) Uncap the bottle and insert the filler spout into the hole made in step
8) Fill the cartridge with about 50% of our toner bottle - do not use it all
as this will overfill
remove the filler spout and recap the bottle.
10) Fit the refilled cartridge back into the printer