(Please note that refilling is a
practical task requiring some tools & practical skills)
1) Using the "Hole Making Tool" make a hole into the Cartridge Toner Hopper
at the position shown in the instructions. Fit a poly bag around that end of
the cartridge and shake out all remaining powder (To prevent any
contamination with new powder)
2) Make a second hole using the "Hole Making Tool" into the "waste
collection" chamber (as shown in instructions) and remove this waste also.
This hole can then be sealed with tape
3) Fit the filler Spout / Funnel onto the top of the bottle and cap it.
4) Shake the toner bottle vigorously (This makes the powder flow like
5) Uncap the bottle and insert the filler spout into the hole made in step
6) After the bottle contents have transferred into the Toner cartridge
remove the filler spout and recap the bottle.
7) Using gaffer tape seal the filler hole to
8) Fit the chip - if the Old one has expired - We can provide override
instructions so you should not need chips
9) Fit the refilled cartridge back into the printer